The kitchen is the heart of the home. That is why Bathroom & Kitchen Services is dedicated to providing the best experience and value for your kitchen remodel. We understand that your kitchen is important to you and that you want to get the most for your budget.
Our experienced staff will work with you to develop the right plan that meets your needs. We are licensed, bonded and insured. When you work with Bathroom & Kitchen Services, you will be assigned a Project Manager to oversee every aspect of your renovation.
Common Kitchen Remodeling Projects
Complete kitchen remodel: including things like replacing cabinets, countertops, flooring, lighting, painting, etc.
Partial kitchen remodel often include one or more of the following:
- Custom backsplash
We work hard to take much of the stress and frustration out of the remodeling process – no more trying to coordinate multiple contractors, figure out color options on your own, searching for untold hours to find the best deals, and no more cost escalation as you advance through your project! With Bathroom & Kitchen Services you have just one contact and one contract with complete specifications that keeps costs in check and your project under control.
Things we can help you consider:
- How to get the most out of your kitchen budget
- Countertop options, such as solid surface (like Corian), granite, or quartz
- Cabinet replacement options, including how to save money on quality cabinets
- Features that save you time and money
- Decorative options like a custom backsplash
- Flooring types and costs
- Islands that meet your needs, such as organization, entertaining and eating area
- How to get the most value out of your kitchen remodel
- Designing the space for family use or retirement
- Coordinating colors and material choices for a beautiful kitchen you will enjoy for years
See samples of our work and get inspiration for your kitchen remodel in our Kitchen Remodel Gallery.
Give us a call today at 614-794-9755, or tell us a little about your project to schedule your free, no obligation phone consultation.