Case Study: Making the Most of a Small Bathroom
Sometimes, as homeowners, we just have to work with the space we have. Have you ever wondered what you can do with a really small bathroom? Today, we are showcasing a small bathroom remodel we worked on in the Columbus, Ohio area. This bathroom felt very dark, dated and cramped. But, check out the transformation, including a new walk-in shower, and get some ideas for your own small bathroom!
Small Bathroom Before Remodeling:
- Laminate floor
- Laminate counter top
- Builder-grade vanity
- Brown tile shower surround with tub
Small Bathroom After Remodeling:
- Neutral ceramic tile floor
- Upgraded space saving and water saving toilet
- Cultured marble counter top with integrated sink and 4” backsplash
- Sleek, space saving faucet
- Updated medicine cabinet on side wall
- Bulky tub removed
- New, walk-in shower with sliding doors, grab bar and built-in seat
- New shower head with moveable wand for easy cleaning
The new bathroom remodel is much lighter, feels more open, and is perfect for any age and life stage (busy professionals and/or parents to retirement). It is also easier to clean and feels less cluttered, while improving the functionality of the space.
Get inspired with more bathroom project photos by visiting our Bathroom Remodel Gallery.